What does a urologist do?
Urology is a surgical specialty that deals with diseases of the male and female urinary tract, plus the male reproductive organs. In both sexes, the urinary and reproductive tracts are close together, and disorders of one often affect the other.
Dr. Brown sees both male and female patients and treats them for a variety of urinary conditions, including the following...
Treatments for both men and women
- Treatment of urinary tract infections and cystitis
- Treatment of stones in the kidney, ureter, or bladder
- Treatment of urinary incontinence
- Treatment of cancers of the bladder and kidney
Treatments of the male reproductive system
- Treatment for erectile dysfunction and Peyronie's disease
- Treatment of male infertility
- Testosterone supplements
- Treatment of sexually transmitted diseases
- Treatment of male urethral stricture disease
- Prostate health
- Treatment of cancers of the prostate and testicles